Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org> on 2012/05/28 07:05:45 UTC

How to update the Tuscany Web site?

Hi all,

It's a long weekend, I have a little bit of spare time, and I'd like to
update the 'SCA native' section of the Tuscany Web site [1][2].

I've not done that in a long time and must admit I've forgotten how to do
it. Is the Web site dev documentation [3] up to date? Are we still using
that cwiki?

Thanks

[1] http://tuscany.apache.org/sca-native.html
[2] http://tuscany.apache.org/sca-native-documentation-menu.html
[3] http://tuscany.apache.org/tuscany-cwiki-website-structure.html

- Jean-Sebastien

Re: How to update the Tuscany Web site?

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Sunday, May 27, 2012, Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org>
wrote:
> Hi all,
> It's a long weekend, I have a little bit of spare time, and I'd like to
update the 'SCA native' section of the Tuscany Web site [1][2].
> I've not done that in a long time and must admit I've forgotten how to do
it. Is the Web site dev documentation [3] up to date? Are we still using
that cwiki?
> Thanks
> [1] http://tuscany.apache.org/sca-native.html
> [2] http://tuscany.apache.org/sca-native-documentation-menu.html
> [3] http://tuscany.apache.org/tuscany-cwiki-website-structure.html
> - Jean-Sebastien

Yes, we are still using the wiki as the source of the website.
Once you update the wiki, there are going to happen few scheduled rsyncs
before the contents go live, which usually takes about one hour.

--
Luciano

--
Luciano Resende