Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Scott Matheson <sm...@intralinks.com> on 2014/12/02 17:27:52 UTC

Resource Bubdles

Hi
   I have a WebApp that runs in schools, we have found in trials that some schools have poor internet of the kids do something that is meaning we are not saving all our kids progress, has anyone seen this sort of issue any one got a good solution ?

I was thinking I could store  the limited data I need in a a resource bundle, then next time the kids start up the app, I would see there are unsaved results and carry out a quick sync, or am I going the wring way about this ?

Secondly in school environments where 13 years old kids are hackers (NSA look out) the schools locks down all resources they can, can the school prevent me from using resource bundles or is a resource bundles  just part of the Flash Cache to be used as needed ?

Scott

Disclaimer: This electronic mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this email, and destroy all copies of this email and any attachments. Thank you.