Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Cui Xiaojing-a13339 <a1...@motorola.com> on 2003/04/30 09:36:13 UTC

Is it Tomcat release build?

Hello All,

I plan to use Tomcat to develop a web-based application. We have gotten a Tomcat, after start it up, in Catalina window, following 4 lines are displayed:

Starting service Tomcat-Standalone
Apache Tomcat/4.0-b8-dev
Starting service Tomcat-Apache
Apache Tomcat/4.0-b8-dev

Could you please tell me if it is Tomcat Release build, but not nightly build and milestone build? Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Xiaojing

RE: Is it Tomcat release build?

Posted by Amol Chawathe <am...@amolchawathe.com>.
Dear John ,
Thanks for the update .
I have a question with regards to the tomcat documentation website
It say virtual hosting configuration for Apache 2.0 , JK2 and Tomcat 4.1
I have six servers which are being used extensively with apache 1.3.29 ,
Could you please help me our with a resource for configuring the virtual
host of apache 1.3.27 with tomcat webapps.Your help will save me as a
system admin.
I tried to use the same documentation for configuring Apache 1.3.27
however when I added the module  mod_jk2.so , it wasn't able to
recogonise the same .
Thanks

Posted by John Turner <to...@johnturner.com>.