Posted to dev@toree.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2016/10/11 01:46:44 UTC

Off cycle report - mentors to review?

All,

An off cycle report was filed for Toree by Gino Bustelo.  You can find it
at http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/October2016

I can't find any public discussion of the report.  I would ask that mentors
and the PPMC review it very closely, and that mentors provide sign off on
the report if happy.  If there are any issues, I would prefer that they're
either resolved quickly or the report is pulled.  If I pull the report by
EOD tomorrow (due to no mentor sign off), I will mark Toree as monthly.

John

Re: Off cycle report - mentors to review?

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Let me fix while I review it, and also update with the new status of new
ppmc members.

--
Luciano Resende
http://twitter.com/lresende1975

Re: Off cycle report - mentors to review?

Posted by Gino Bustelo <gi...@bustelos.com>.

Posted by Matthias Sohn <ma...@gmail.com>.