Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Warren Togami <wt...@redhat.com> on 2009/08/21 03:24:19 UTC

Outlier Detection?

http://ruleqa.spamassassin.org/20090820-r806090-n/FM_FRM_RN_L_BRACK/detail

Is there an automated way to find statistical outliers like this, where
folders known to be a foreign language trigger far more than the average?

This might help us to identify other rules that have bugs.  It is
possible some rules like this need not be adjusted downward by the GA.

Warren Togami
wtogami@redhat.com

Re: Outlier Detection?

Posted by Justin Mason <jm...@gmail.com>.
We don't currently have any way to spot these - I agree it'd be nice :)

--j.

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Outlier Detection?

Posted by Warren Togami <wt...@redhat.com>.