Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Burton Windle <bw...@fint.org> on 2006/07/05 20:52:27 UTC

Looking for Turn-key SA solution

Does anybody know of a vendor that sells boxes with SpamAssassin
pre-installed, with a pretty GUI with quarantine ability? (My company
won't allow home-brewed solutions, as they want a vendor to call if I get
hit by a spam bus).

--
Burton Windle                           bwindle@fint.org

Re: Looking for Turn-key SA solution

Posted by Ken A <ka...@pacific.net>.
http://www.fsl.com/defender5.html
Ken
Pacific.Net

Posted by Nels Lindquist <nl...@maei.ca>.
Burton Windle wrote:

> Does anybody know of a vendor that sells boxes with SpamAssassin
> pre-installed, with a pretty GUI with quarantine ability? (My company
> won't allow home-brewed solutions, as they want a vendor to call if I
> get hit by a spam bus).

One option would be Can-It, from Roaring Penguin
(http://www.roaringpenguin.com).  They sell pre-built appliances with
Can-It installed.  Can-It is Sendmail + MIMEDefang + SpamAssassin +
ClamAV + some proprietary features including GUI quarantine, etc.

We've been using the open setup (Sendmail + MIMEDefang + SpamAssassin +
ClamAV) with great success.

----
Nels Lindquist

Re: Looking for Turn-key SA solution

Posted by Bart Schaefer <ba...@gmail.com>.
On 7/5/06, Burton Windle <bw...@fint.org> wrote:
> Does anybody know of a vendor that sells boxes with SpamAssassin
> pre-installed, with a pretty GUI with quarantine ability? (My company
> won't allow home-brewed solutions, as they want a vendor to call if I get
> hit by a spam bus).

It's not exactly a "vendor" solution, but:

http://www.vmware.com/vmtn/appliances/directory/255