Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 1997/01/07 12:24:51 UTC

Use of Reply-to

As Ben notes, it appears that Majordomo is no longer filtering
out extra Reply-to headers. Thus, if you or your mailer defines
it, "default" replies will go to you and not the group. I know
that I was one such affected person... Be sure to check, esp if
it appears you've been missing posts or not getting the feedback
you expected.
                  "Not the Craw... the CRAW!"