Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Steven Wang <st...@narvar.com> on 2019/12/17 20:11:08 UTC

Does sudden death/not graceful shutdown will affect idempotent?

Hi there,

I have a question related to idempotent consumer.
In my camel project, I configure idempotent cassandra repo, when the route start, camel will insert key into idempotent table, so that other camel processors won’t pick it. If any exception occurs, camel will delete that record.

But what if my camel application died, the idempotent table will still have that record, how can I remove that record, so next time, when my camel app start, I can still pick that file?

Cheers,
Steven Wang
Sr. Software Engineer
steven.wang@narvar.com  I  http://narvar.com