Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ben Anderson <st...@hotmail.com> on 2003/09/11 16:13:20 UTC

RE: Cannot load JDBC driver class 'null' and org.apache.jasper.Ja sperException:

whoops - the myDS and fsaDS was a copy and paste error on my part.
Attempting to not include "private" info, I try to change everything to
mySomething.  This is not my problem - sorry about the mixup.  I will try
the myApp.xml solution.
Thanks,
Ben

>From: "Wynkoop, Robert M" <ro...@citigroup.com>
>To: "'Tomcat Users List'" <to...@jakarta.apache.org>
>Subject: RE: Cannot load JDBC driver class 'null' and org.apache.jasper.Ja
>sperException: Exception retrieving attribute 'driverClassName'
>Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 10:06:12 -0400
>
>I don't see your comments about myDS and fsaDS.  Can you echo them again.
>:)
>
>Thanks,
>

>Robert Wynkoop

Compare Cable, DSL or Satellite plans: As low as $29.95.
https://broadband.msn.com