Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by lns_lns <ln...@gmx.ch> on 2009/05/21 00:36:46 UTC

Unwanted escaping in Freemarker or ofbiz

Hi,
I have a little problem:
if I generate html data in beanshell, put it to the context and display it
with freemarker something escapes the tags...
I'm not sure where this happens, all I know for sure is that it's not
Beanshell, but it would make almost no sense if Freemarker escaped the
string, since there's a special directive for that...
Anyway, I'm using ofbiz 9.04, is it possible ofbiz escapes "<",">","=" and
"\"", before giving the data to the template?
If so, is there a way to turn it off?

Thanks in advance!
Regards Lukas

Re: Unwanted escaping in Freemarker or ofbiz

Posted by lns_lns <ln...@gmx.ch>.
Hi Jacques,
thank you so much!
I haven't seen the thread you mentioned, but it gave me my solution, I used
"StringUtil.wrapString"...
Works like a charm.

Regards
Lukas