Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Yadong Xie <vt...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/20 09:58:34 UTC

[VOTE] FLIP-104: Add More Metrics to Jobmanager

Hi all

I want to start the vote for FLIP-104, which proposes to add more metrics
to job manager.

To help everyone better understand the proposal, we spent some efforts on
making an online POC

previous web: http://101.132.122.69:8081/#/job-manager/config
POC web: http://101.132.122.69:8081/web/#/job-manager/metrics

The vote will last for at least 72 hours, following the consensus voting
process.

FLIP wiki:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-104%3A+Add+More+Metrics+to+Jobmanager

Discussion thread:

Yadong

Re: [VOTE] FLIP-104: Add More Metrics to Jobmanager

Posted by Yadong Xie <vt...@gmail.com>.
Hi all

There have been lots of discussions since the vote started, and FLINK-9741
has been fixed

Matthias and I had updated the FLIP-104
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-104%3A+Add+More+Metrics+to+Jobmanager>
following
the suggestions and discussions

I want to cancel the vote here and start a new one, thanks

lining jing <ji...@gmail.com> 于2020年2月26日周三 下午7:33写道:

Posted by lining jing <ji...@gmail.com>.
Hi till,

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.