Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Chester_Zheng <ch...@sina.com> on 2018/01/11 09:31:36 UTC

javax.jms.JMSException: Error while attempting to add new Connection to the pool

I meet the following error,it happens when the application is running period
time later. If I restart the application, it will be ok. Does any one meet
the problem like this? Please, Help me.The xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx.ActiveMQPublisher
is made by me to establish a connection to send msg to ActiveMQ.Thanks a
lot!!![ERROR]xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx.ActiveMQPublisher-Error while attempting to add
new Connection to the pooljavax.jms.JMSException: Error while attempting to
add new Connection to the pool	at
org.apache.activemq.jms.pool.PooledConnectionFactory.createJmsException(PooledConnectionFactory.java:266)
at
org.apache.activemq.jms.pool.PooledConnectionFactory.createConnection(PooledConnectionFactory.java:225)
at
org.apache.activemq.jms.pool.PooledConnectionFactory.createConnection(PooledConnectionFactory.java:204)
at
com.bs.pid.facade.log.activemq.p2p.ActiveMQPublisher.sendTextMessage(ActiveMQPublisher.java:203)
at
com.bs.pid.facade.log.thread.PersistLogRunnable.run(PersistLogRunnable.java:39)
at
at
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)Caused by:
java.lang.NullPointerException: null	at
org.apache.activemq.jms.pool.PooledConnectionFactory.createConnection(PooledConnectionFactory.java:223)
... 6 common frames omitted

Re: javax.jms.JMSException: Error while attempting to add new Connection to the pool

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
What version of Apache Commons Pool2 are you using?
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-6594 indicates that one person
was able to fix this error by upgrading to 2.4.2. Can you try that?

Tim