Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Dhar, Subhashish" <Su...@pharma.com> on 2003/07/16 17:38:18 UTC

question on how to work IIS with Tomcat

Hello
  I try to configure the Tomcat in-process to work with IIS,I did all the configuration as suggested by Document, and restart IIS,The index.html page work, but the JSP and servlet didn't work .If I try to run jsp or servlet,the browser tell me to wait looking for the website. and then it display page not found. I have a question there are two uriworker.properties file one in "jk" directory and one in "auto" directory. I modified the one in "jk" directory. Am I doing the correct way? just wondering. I makes all the change in the worker.properties file as given in the document. but the jsp and servlet don't work unless I physically start Tomcat. I would appreciate if any one can help me and let me know where I am making mistake. I hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks
Best Regards
Subhashish Dhar
Purdue Pharma L .P
One Stamford Forum
Stamford, CT 06901-3431
Tel : 203-588-7469
subhashish.dhar@pharma.com
www.purduepharma.com

Re: question on how to work IIS with Tomcat

Posted by Martin Algesten <pu...@taglab.com>.
tomcat-dev is for developing Tomcat. This question is a user question
and should be directed to the tomcat-user list.

Martin