Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Divesh Dutta <di...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2016/05/21 13:48:12 UTC

Issue in Demo trunk

When I access https://demo-trunk-ofbiz.apache.org/ordermgr/control/main and
navigate to various pages, each new page asks for credentials. So, I cannot
test any functionality .

Thanks
--
Divesh Dutta.

Re: Issue in Demo trunk

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
FYI: https://issues.apache.org/jira/servicedesk/customer/portal/1/INFRA-11960

Jacques

Le 21/05/2016 � 17:43, Jacques Le Roux a �crit :

Re: Issue in Demo trunk

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.