Posted to repository@apache.org by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org> on 2006/12/22 17:04:22 UTC

Problems with Maven 1 to Maven 2 conversion should be solved now

Please check that the missing artifacts you complained for being
missing are under http://repo1.maven.org/maven2

Relevant issue is http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-261

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.

Re: Problems with Maven 1 to Maven 2 conversion should be solved now

Posted by Guillaume Laforge <gl...@gmail.com>.
Ah a different pom for groovy and groovy-all... hmmm ok.
But groovy-all does make sense, since it's easier to use it for
embedding Groovy within an application which already uses Antlr and
ASM.
Anyway, we're soon going to be re-working our build system, and I'll
poke Arnaud for the gory details ;-)
Thanks a lot for your help and answers.

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
it can be m1 or m2

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Guillaume Laforge <gl...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
Carlos,

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.

Posted by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.
Hello,

same is true for ant 1.7.

the artifacts are now available, but the checksums fail.

Regards,

Antoine
-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 13:33:45 -0500