Posted to solr-commits@lucene.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2008/07/02 22:54:55 UTC

[Solr Wiki] Update of "FAQ" by ChrisHarris

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Solr Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by ChrisHarris:
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/FAQ

The comment on the change is:
Link to LoggingInDefaultJettySetup, a recipe to change log settings for example/

  The Solr Admin console has a [http://localhost:8983/solr/admin/logging.jsp screen for toggling the logging level globally].  This is a transient setting good for doing diagnostic work, but does not persist after reboot.

-
+ If you don't know much about JDK containers or servlet containers and want a quick recipe for modifying the logging settings for default Solr example/ setup, see LoggingInDefaultJettySetup.

  == I POSTed some documents, why don't they show up when I search? ==