Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Vivek Bawge <vi...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/12 07:14:22 UTC

Selection across pages in MyFaces Table

Hello,
I am using tr:Table and the pagination feature on a table with large data
set.

I want to retain selected rows across pages. E.g. User can select few rows
on the first page and then click on next page and select few more rows. The
Table should be able to figure out the and give rows selected on both pages.
Has anyone tried this? If so, can you please share the code snippet? Any
suggestions?

I would appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Vivek

Re: Selection across pages in MyFaces Table

Posted by Marco Grimm-2 <Ma...@rz-service-mannheim.de>.
Did you try to add the attribute "selectedRowKeys" to the tr:table. I just
tried it: it works without problems.

Regards, Marco