Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Guoliang Cao <ca...@ispsoft.com> on 2000/12/13 22:21:54 UTC

Can I checkout a cvs snapshot of xalan-java which works with xerces 1.2.3? Thanks a lot.

In my application,  I need do validation first, then transformation.  However, I
can't find a xerces.jar works with both of them.

Re: Can I checkout a cvs snapshot of xalan-java which works with xerces 1.2.3? Thanks a lot.

Posted by Gary L Peskin <ga...@firstech.com>.
Guoliang Cao wrote:

> cvs login: authorization failed: server xml.apache.org rejected access to
> /home/cvspublic login for
> user anoncvs
>
> If cvs is available to anonymous again, please let me/us know.

Works fine for me as of right now.  Did you supply the proper password
(anoncvs)?

Gary

Re: Can I checkout a cvs snapshot of xalan-java which works with xerces 1.2.3? Thanks a lot.

Posted by Guoliang Cao <ca...@ispsoft.com>.
cvs login: authorization failed: server xml.apache.org rejected access to
/home/cvspublic login for
user anoncvs

If cvs is available to anonymous again, please let me/us know.

Thanks.