Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Joe Stein <jo...@stealth.ly> on 2014/12/01 20:18:11 UTC

Re: [SECURITY DISCUSSION] Refactoring Brokers to support multiple ports

+1 to doing this, can you sub ticket in the security ticket when you create
the JIRA for this (unless you did it already and I missed it). I made one
comment in regards to the JSON returned on the confluence otherwise this
matches what we already agreed and discussed and like how it is breaking it
down into smaller chunks so that the different implementations can utilize
it.

 Joe Stein
 Founder, Principal Consultant
 Big Data Open Source Security LLC