Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by AjayMundra <aj...@nvish.com> on 2008/05/09 17:05:51 UTC

How to add trinidad progress Indicator with trinidad file upload component

How to add trinidad progress Indicator with trinidad file upload component

i'm trying to add a progressIndicator with trinidad inputFile component, but
i do not find any document on how to do this.

Please help!

Ajay Mundra

Re: How to add trinidad progress Indicator with trinidad file upload component

Posted by Matt Cooper <ma...@gmail.com>.
Off the top of my head, the only ones I've seen used browser plug-ins
to perform the upload rather than input type="file".  I don't recall
ever seeing any using open standards-based mechanisms.  In any case, I
think this type of functionality would be quite useful if added.

Regards,
Matt

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.
Still won't work using Trinidad's current framework.  :)

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stephen Friedrich <tr...@eekboom.com>.
Huh? That's plain wrong.

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.