Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/17 03:37:03 UTC

Upgrading Continuum

I'd like to upgrade our Continuum on the zone.  It looks like we're
running a snapshot from before the 1.0.3 release, and the latest 1.1
snapshot has quite a few improvements.

Any objections?  Volunteers?

--
Wendy

Re: Upgrading Continuum

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 1/20/07, Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com> wrote:

> continuum is running on the zone again.
>
> Do you think we should try the 1.1-SNAPSHOT?

I do, it's much improved over 1.0.3.  The project groups will be nice,
especially with our sub-projects and Shale sharing the same instance.
So...

Continuum 1.1-SNAPSHOT (r498009) is running on port 8081  (XML-RPC on 8001).

   http://myfaces.zones.apache.org:8081/continuum/

The password for mrmaven is slightly different-- replace the 'a' with '4'.

(MyFaces committers who want to help maintain the Continuum instance
should ask the PMC for a zone account and the mrmaven password.)

Please keep the wiki updated if you make changes...

   http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Continuum_Build

Have fun!

--
Wendy

Re: Upgrading Continuum

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com>.
Hello Wendy,

continuum is running on the zone again.

Do you think we should try the 1.1-SNAPSHOT?

Regards

Bernd