Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by praveen shinde <pr...@yahoo.com> on 2009/06/19 09:00:51 UTC

Servicemix

Hi ,
I am getting the following error.
I am using apache-servicemix-3.1.1-incubating. I have unziped the servicemix-3.1.1 zip file in one machine.
when I start servicemix it gives the following error. :

INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: deploy: Archive changed: pro
cessing jmsbind-sa.zip ...
WARN  - AutoDeploymentService          - Components servicemix-jms are not insta
lled yet: the service assembly JmsBindAssembly deployment is suspended and will
be resumed once the listed components are installed

So how do I resolve the above error.

I have copied the servicemix-jms-3.1.1-incubating.jar      to the  servicemix_home\lib & servicemix_home\lib\optional directories . Even then it gives the above error.
regards,
Praveen Shinde

      ICC World Twenty20 England &#39;09 exclusively on YAHOO! CRICKET http://cricket.yahoo.com

Re: Servicemix

Posted by praveen shinde <pr...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks for your quick reply.
I will do the required file copy to th deploy folder .
I am using old version of servicemix as it is  given in the book from which i am executing the sample applications
regards,
Praveen

You are using quite early servicemix release, why not try with the
latest release?
The log shows servicemix-jms component not installed, you should copy
servicemix-jms-3.1.1-incubating.jar to the deploy folder.
If you try with the latest release, then all components shipped with the
kit will be installed automatically for you.
Freeman

--
Freeman Fang
------------------------

      ICC World Twenty20 England &#39;09 exclusively on YAHOO! CRICKET http://cricket.yahoo.com

Re: Servicemix

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Servicemix

Posted by praveen shinde <pr...@yahoo.com>.
Ok ,
Thanks

> I am using apache-servicemix-3.1.1-incubating. I have unziped the servicemix-3.1.1 zip file in one machine.
> when I start servicemix it gives the following error. :

How about using ServiceMix 3.3? (although this is not related to the error, probably)

> INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: deploy: Archive changed: pro
> cessing jmsbind-sa.zip ...
> WARN  - AutoDeploymentService          - Components servicemix-jms are not insta
> lled yet: the service assembly JmsBindAssembly deployment is suspended and will
> be resumed once the listed components are installed
>

> So how do I resolve the above error.
>
> I have copied the servicemix-jms-3.1.1-incubating.jar      to the  servicemix_home\lib & servicemix_home\lib\optional directories .

Have you tried to  deploy the servicemix-jmx component in the hotdeploy directory?

You should provide more information in order to get assistance ... Any clue would simply be a guess ...

Greetings from Hamburg,
     Stefan

      ICC World Twenty20 England &#39;09 exclusively on YAHOO! CRICKET http://cricket.yahoo.com

Re: Servicemix