Posted to dev@marvin.apache.org by Lucas Cardoso Silva <ca...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/26 20:59:59 UTC

Architecture meeting

Hey guys, hope you're doing well! In the next few days I'll do some PRs
regarding the implementation of some features discussed in the other
meeting. I would like to propose another meeting next month to discuss
these features. I think it is a quick way to discuss the design decisions.
Do you guys agree? Any suggestions are welcome!

Thanks,
Lucas Cardoso

Re: Architecture meeting

Posted by harshit rohatgi <ha...@gmail.com>.
+1. Would be keen to listen in.

Re: Architecture meeting

Posted by Zhang Yifei <yi...@gmail.com>.
+1

escreveu:

> +1
>
> On Sat, Feb 27, 2021 at 5:55 AM Bruno Sette <br...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > +1
> >
> > Em sex., 26 de fev. de 2021 às 18:18, Daniel Takabayashi <
> > daniel.takabayashi@gmail.com> escreveu:
> >
> > > +1

> PRs
> discuss