Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by magnum87 <fp...@sword-group.com> on 2013/10/10 10:07:45 UTC

Re: SolrCloud+Tomcat ; 3 windows VMs, 3 shards * 2 replica

for further informations, when I delete and recreate Collections with
collection API, my SolR HOME changes (instead of having directories core1,
core2, core3... I have core1_shard1_replica1, core1_shard3_replica2)...

This happens with or without the 'persistent' on solr.xml. If persistent is
TRUE, new core names are reflected in solr.xml