Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Enrique Rodriguez Lasterra <la...@telefonica.net> on 2004/04/05 03:13:01 UTC

columns and images

Hi all,

I'm developing and xsl to render documents in two columns.

These documents usually have tables and i like to span they to see it
better.

I'm wirting the table inside a block with the span="all" attribute, but
the table still be attached to one column.

Does fop support this feature?

Regards, Enrique.

code:
.
.
.
<fo:block space-after.optimum="4pt"
                 space-after.maximum="6pt"
                 space-after.minimum="2pt"
                 space-before.optimum="4pt"
                 space-before.maximum="6pt"
                 space-before.minimum="2pt"
                 font-size="8pt"
                 span="all">
        <fo:table margin-right="2mm" margin-left="2mm"
table-layout="fixed" width="100%">
.
.
.

Re: columns and images

Posted by Enrique Rodriguez Lasterra <la...@telefonica.net>.
Chris Bowditch wrote:

> span="all" only works on a block if the block is a direct descendent
> of fo:flow.
>
> Test to see if span="all" is working using text rather than a table in
> the block. Text placed inside a block with span="all" is known to
> work, but there may well be a bug with tables. If the Text inside the
> spanning block does span both columns but the table does not, please
> report back and ill make a note on the compliance page.

Spanning blocks with tables go perfectly. Thank you Chris.

Re: columns and images

Posted by Enrique Rodriguez <la...@telefonica.net>.
Thank you Chriss... My tables are inside "two" blocks.... so i will
change to test it.

Re: columns and images

Posted by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com>.