Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Andrew V <an...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/13 20:25:31 UTC

View console not working.

I have read every thread on the internet I could find about this and never
found an answer.

I have cloudstack up and running, everything works fine except for the view
console button, when clicked the browser says "The operation timed out."

I can ssh into the cpvm and ssvm from the host, and the ssvm-check script
shows no errors on either of them.

I am running centos 6.4, have iptables turned off on the management and
host server. Have double checked my libvirt settings and even tried
reinstalling everything.

I can ping the system vms from both servers

I can not find anything relevant in any logs either.

I appreciate any suggestions, and I can provide logs/more details if needed.

Thank you

Re: View console not working.

Posted by Marty Sweet <ms...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrew,

>From what you have said I assume you can ping the public IP of V-XXX-VM
from your desktop client?

Would it be possible to provide the last few lines of the management.log
after opening a console viewer?
Can you also attach: /etc/libvirt/libvirt.conf & /etc/libvirt/qemu.conf
from your cloudstack-agent machine.

Thanks,
Marty

Re: View console not working.

Posted by Kelven Yang <ke...@citrix.com>.
If they are in the same net, you need to disable rpfilter in order to make
it work.

Kelven

Re: View console not working.

Posted by Andrew V <an...@gmail.com>.