Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Nicolas De Loof <ni...@capgemini.com> on 2006/02/17 15:01:14 UTC

[continuum] where to put build.properties

Where to put a build.properties for continuum maven1 builds, when
continuum is started as a Linux service (as explained in doc) ?

I need to configure some server specific properties, and don't know
where to set this.

Nico.

Re: [continuum] where to put build.properties

Posted by Nicolas De Loof <ni...@capgemini.com>.
So simple...

Thanks.

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.