Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by C Schlüssel <c....@head4projects.de> on 2004/10/06 15:40:46 UTC

Macro copy - problem with recursion

Hello

I'm trying to perfom a recursive copy operation on a slide branch ...

Code ... //

             macro.copy(createSlideToken(),
                        pSourceUri,
                        pDestinationUri,
                        new MacroParameters(true, //recursive
                                            true, //overwrite
                                            true)); // deleteCreate

... //

The Source-Uri(pSourceUri) with its subbranches gets copied alright
BUT
when there is a versioned resource in the source branch I only get the 1.0
version in the target branch
and none of the rest(1.1 - 1.6) from the source branch.

Another thing in the target branch I have the resource 1.0 but I can't
update this version to i.e. 1.1
I looked into the XML file and there it says:

	useVersioning="false"

what can I do to

1) copy all the revisions from the source branch
2) to be able to update the copied versions in the target branch

Any help very welcome

Thanks
Christian