Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Harald Ommang <ha...@ommang.com> on 2003/05/18 17:27:55 UTC

Having trouble with unittests... please HELP!

Hi!

I just tried running the unittest-all task (on the current CVS HEAD) before
starting integration of my new logging changes.

The test fails in TestMarshalPsml on line 359

Reference ref = (Reference)rv.next();
assertNotNull(ref);
assertTrue(ref.getName().equals("ReferenceTest"));
assertTrue(ref.getId().equals("300"));
Portlets epr = ref.getPortletsReference();
assertNotNull(epr); // FAILS HERE - EPR IS null
assertEquals("group/apache/page/news/media-type/html", ref.getPath());
assertTrue(epr.getMetaInfo().getTitle().equals("Default Apache News page"));

Any clues, before i start digging deep myself? Any wrong versions of
jars/classes not part of Jetspeed on my system, perhaps?

Harald

RE: Having trouble with unittests... please HELP!

Posted by Mark Orciuch <ma...@ngsltd.com>.
Harald,

I just ran unittest-all task using CVS HEAD from this morning and all went
well. Are you still having this problem?

Best regards,

Mark Orciuch - morciuch@apache.org
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/