Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Brian Gebbie <bg...@SeeBeyond.com> on 2001/06/20 02:15:11 UTC

Which Turbine to use

I want to build jetspeed using the Jetspeed-1.3a1 src zip and the Turbine
sources so I can compile and debug the two together.  Is the version of
Turbine used for Jetspeed-1.3a1 checked in on the Turbine CVS source tree or
is it located somewhere else.  Please tell me where it is and any branch
label names.

Thanks,

-brian

RE: Which Turbine to use

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
Which Turbine to useThere are instructions on how to do this on the jetspeed
site:

http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/site/faq.html

David Sean Taylor
taylor@apache.org