Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Brian Rectanus <br...@qualys.com> on 2014/01/06 16:58:00 UTC

Git tag for 4.1.2

I sent this previously, but as a reply to the announcement which may have
gotten filtered...

Please, can someone tag 4.1.2 in git?  There is only a 4.1.2-rc0, currently.

Cheers!
-B

--
Brian Rectanus | brectanus@qualys.com

Re: Git tag for 4.1.2

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.
On Jan 6, 2014, at 2:34 PM, Brian Rectanus <br...@qualys.com> wrote:

> Is there a problem with tagging the last rc version with the actual
> released version when you release?
>
> That is, part of the release process being:
>
> git tag -s 4.1.2 4.1.2-rc0
>
> If 4.1.2-rc0 is signed and trusted, then creating another tag off this
> seems fine.

Awesome. Can we add this to the release process “steps” as well? I believe we have a Wiki page for this process.

— leif

Re: Git tag for 4.1.2

Posted by Igor Galić <i....@brainsware.org>.
+1