Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by ap...@materne.de on 2020/08/14 09:06:39 UTC

Build Jobs für AntLibs

Stefan had set up the job for AntUnit which runs fine.

I added an archiving of „distribution/**,build/lib/**“ which includes the
‚official‘ distributions and the JAR (with checksums) itself.

Compress + props are also set up and working.

I’ll use them to create the other antlib-jobs.

Jan

AW: Build Jobs für AntLibs

Posted by ap...@materne.de.
DotNet and VSS are waiting for a free executor ...

DBPatch (sandbox) is set up and also waiting for an executor.
This job is different as the source is not in git but in svn.
So there is no submodule 'common' with the build infrastructure.
I added a shell-step as first step which clones the common repo.
Let's wait before using this as template ...

Jan