Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Srinivas Yermal <sy...@encover.com> on 2003/11/05 23:24:42 UTC

Official release yet?

Hi,

I am really impressed after reading up quite a bit on xmlbeans. I am at
the threshold of using it at my work in a project. But the thing that is
holding me below this threshold is the fact that it is in incubation.
What does it mean precisely to be in incubation and does it mean that
xmlbeans cannot be used in a production environment? I did search quite
a bit looking for comparisons and other articles but in vain.

Another question I have is you have two different trees in CVS (V1 &
V2). Does it mean that you are already working on version 2? I am a bit
confused.

Thanks,
Srini.