Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org> on 2006/02/21 07:29:10 UTC

Maven2 build failure with current trunk?

I'm trying to build the current trunk with Maven2, and am getting the
following error.  This worked a few days ago, but I'm afraid I cannot be any
more precise than that about when it stopped working for me.  Any ideas?

 T E S T S
[surefire] Running org.apache.myfaces.util.StateUtilsAES_CBCTest
[surefire] Tests run: 11, Failures: 0, Errors: 5, Time elapsed: 5.223 sec
<<<<<<<< FAILURE !!
[surefire] Running org.apache.myfaces.util.StateUtilsTripleDES_ECBTest
[surefire] Tests run: 11, Failures: 0, Errors: 5, Time elapsed: 0.13 sec
<<<<<<<< FAILURE !!
[surefire] Running org.apache.myfaces.util.MessageUtilsTest
[surefire] Tests run: 9, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 2.42 sec
[surefire] Running org.apache.myfaces.util.StateUtilsBlowfish_ECBTest
[surefire] Tests run: 11, Failures: 0, Errors: 5, Time elapsed: 0.288 sec
<<<<<<<< FAILURE !!
[surefire] Running org.apache.myfaces.util.StateUtilsDefaultTest
[surefire] Tests run: 11, Failures: 0, Errors: 5, Time elapsed: 0.205 sec
<<<<<<<< FAILURE !!
[surefire] Running org.apache.myfaces.taglib.UIComponentTagUtilsTest
[surefire] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.361 sec
Feb 20, 2006 10:26:19 PM
org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.util.ReducedHTMLParser parse
WARNING: Invalid HTML; bare lessthan sign found at line 5
Feb 20, 2006 10:26:19 PM
org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.util.ReducedHTMLParser parse
WARNING: Invalid HTML; bare lessthan sign found at line 5
Feb 20, 2006 10:26:19 PM
org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.util.ReducedHTMLParser parse
WARNING: Invalid tag found: unexpected input while looking for attr name or
'/>' at line 1
[surefire] Running
org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.util.ReducedHTMLParserTest
[surefire] Tests run: 18, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.268 sec

Results :
[surefire] Tests run: 72, Failures: 0, Errors: 20

Craig