Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Rivaaj Jumna <ri...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/15 02:36:43 UTC

how to map multiple result sets in .net

Hi

I've been testing out ibatis.net and it looks really good. My one stumbling
block is how to handle stored procedures returning multiple result sets?
Given my limited use of the data mapper, I'm not quite sure how to
accomplish this. Any help is appreciated.

Regards
Rivaaj

Re: how to map multiple result sets in .net

Posted by Gilles Bayon <ib...@gmail.com>.
Well, that could be done, you could open a JIRA ticket if you want to
see it in a next release.

--
Cheers,
Gilles

Re: how to map multiple result sets in .net

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.
Here's the changelog:

http://fisheye3.cenqua.com/changelog/ibatis/?cs=431155

Here's an example of how it's used:

<procedure id="getEmployeesAndDepartmentsForOrg"
           parameterClass="int"
           resultMap="EmployeeResult, DepartmentResult">
    {call GET_EMP_DEPT (#1#)}
</procedure>

The above example will produce a list of two lists, one with employees, and
the other with departments.

Cheers,
Clinton

Posted by Rivaaj Jumna <ri...@gmail.com>.
Hi Clinton

Posted by Michael Schall <mi...@gmail.com>.
I would love to see this functionality added!!!

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.