Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Gyula Fóra <gy...@apache.org> on 2022/04/02 16:49:26 UTC

Creating flink-kubernetes-operator project on Dockerhub

Hi Devs,

Does anyone know what is the process for creating a new dockerhub project
under apache?

I would like to create *apache**/flink-kubernetes-operator *and get push
access to it.

Thank you!
Gyula

Re: Creating flink-kubernetes-operator project on Dockerhub

Posted by Xintong Song <to...@gmail.com>.
I think creating an official image is not necessary.

Per the docker hub statement [1], "Docker Official Images are an
intellectual property of Docker". So technically it's not part of the
Apache Flink release, and anyone who wants can open a PR to create such an
image.

Thank you~

Xintong Song

[1] https://docs.docker.com/docker-hub/official_images/