Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by NewWay <no...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/16 13:34:45 UTC

CMS & MapMessage

I've downloaded the activemq-cpp-30 and used it for a CPP consumer that
receives messages sent by a java producer that uses JBM, I used
stompConnect.

when I send a text message it works without problems, but now I tried to
send a MapMessage and I see that it is referenced as a TextMessage.

So I did some digging in the code and noticed that in the method
unmarshalMessage of StompWireFormat only produces TextMessage or ByteMessage

is it right?

Re: CMS & MapMessage

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, 2009-06-16 at 04:34 -0700, NewWay wrote:
> I've downloaded the activemq-cpp-30 and used it for a CPP consumer that
> receives messages sent by a java producer that uses JBM, I used
> stompConnect.
>
> when I send a text message it works without problems, but now I tried to
> send a MapMessage and I see that it is referenced as a TextMessage.
>
> So I did some digging in the code and noticed that in the method
> unmarshalMessage of StompWireFormat only produces TextMessage or ByteMessage
>
> is it right?

Yes, this is correct, MapMessage is not a valid Stomp Message Type.

See:
http://stomp.codehaus.org/Protocol

Regards
Tim.