Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Vance <ar...@yahoo.com> on 2009/11/21 00:35:09 UTC

deploying Axis under WebLogic

Is there documentation somewhere describing how to deploy Axis (1.x) under WebLogic 10 ?

RE: deploying Axis under WebLogic

Posted by Vance <ar...@yahoo.com>.
I was able to get Axis version 1.4 deployed under WebLogic 10.3, but not version 1.5.

But with version 1.4, there's nothing listed under 'Web Services'.

Posted by Vance <ar...@yahoo.com>.
Will do, thanks, Dan

Posted by "McCoy, Daniel (HTSC)" <Da...@htsco.com>.

daniel.mccoy@thehartford.com <ma...@thehartford.com>

Posted by "McCoy, Daniel (HTSC)" <Da...@htsco.com>.
Thanks for the info but we don't have maven approved for use in our standard IDE. I do use maven personally though (as opposed to professionally).
I found a fairly elegant solution to the issue. Since this custom handler is meant to extend Axis2 native functionality I moved the class into the axis2web project and refered to it there. Worked like a charm and now I have the extension I need. :o)

Peace!
DFM

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.