Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/18 10:12:37 UTC

Programmer's guide contents

L.S.,

In the documentation projects' docs/manual directory, we are building
a ServiceMix users/programmers guide.  I would like to add parts for
all the different technologies we have in ServiceMix in a more or less
'natural' order of use (similar to what we have in
http://servicemix.apache.org/SMX4/technology-selection-guidelines.html
at the moment):

* part 1 : overview and getting started -- there's already have a good
deal of content for this part that was created by Jean-Baptiste and
Charles, the technology selection guidelines probably fit into this
section well as well
* part 2 : Camel -- about creating, deploying, monitoring, ... Camel routes
* part 3 : ActiveMQ
* part 4 : CXF
* part 5 : NMR
* part 6 : JBI -- the goal here is to focus on deployment options,
packaging, ...  - the full reference of endpoints/components will be
available in a seperate JBI reference manual (in the docs/jbi
directory)

If this looks OK to people, I'll start moving things a bit, create
stub pages for the different parts and get started on the Camel
section myself.

Wdyt?

Gert Vanthienen
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com