Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es> on 2001/10/10 23:44:28 UTC

[JTC] Chunked encoding

Is chunked encoding support done TC33 already in j-t-c?

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega

Re: Back from CA/Vacation...

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
On Thursday, October 11, 2001, at 12:44  am, Remy Maucherat wrote:

>> For what it's worth, I'm back from vacation (although the warm
>> London weather is killing me, got a bad flu in less than 48 hours
>> from getting back here)...
>>
>> I'll slowly dig into what happened in the last 2/3 weeks, let me
>> know if you want to tackle me with something urgent :)
>
> Cool you asked :)
>
> Midly urgent then: resolve (with either fixed/worksforme/later)
> 3509 and
> 3534.

3509, I'm digging on it (slowly, as my fever gives me some breaks)
3534 was a WORKSFORME, but apparently it's still failing (it's
REOPENED now). I'll re-test it on some other platform...

	Pier

Re: Back from CA/Vacation...

Posted by Remy Maucherat <rm...@home.com>.
> For what it's worth, I'm back from vacation (although the warm
> London weather is killing me, got a bad flu in less than 48 hours
> from getting back here)...
>
> I'll slowly dig into what happened in the last 2/3 weeks, let me
> know if you want to tackle me with something urgent :)

Cool you asked :)

Midly urgent then: resolve (with either fixed/worksforme/later) 3509 and
3534.

Remy

Back from CA/Vacation...