Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Sans Nom <ma...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/31 09:35:36 UTC

Interface problem

Hello, I downloaded Open Office 4.1.7 with your website but the interface
is of poor quality (it's pixelated), it bothers me when I work and study. I
have Windows 10, if you could do something please !

Re: Interface problem

Posted by Pedro Lino <pe...@mailbox.org>.
Hello

Can you send a link to a screenshot (do not send attached!) and details?

One way to have larger buttons is to choose Tools > Options > OpenOffice > View > Icon size and style = Large
(personally I prefer Industrial)

Hope this helps
Pedro