Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Pravir Ramtekkar <pr...@nms.fnc.fujitsu.com> on 2004/01/09 20:05:07 UTC

Deploying Providers in Axis

Hi ,

I wanted to know how do we configure CORBAProvider. the same way we
deploy cusotm providers?

I wrote custom provider similar to CORBAPRovider which overwrites
makeNewServiceObject() method and returns the narrowed object reference
to the remote CORBA object. But doesn't list any of the methods
available. Also to invoke I specifically have to make a call to "invoke"
method.

As per my understanding available method list should be shown and when I
want to invoke any method, the provider will return the narrowed
reference on which the method call be invoked.

could you help me here?
thanx,
Pravir

<service name="MyService" provider="java:ECHO">
</service>

where ECHO : myCORBAProvider extends RPCProvider