Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by MadBit <ma...@telepolis.com> on 2002/08/12 11:45:51 UTC

.shtml with 4.0.4

    Hello.

    I'm using Tomcat 4.0.4 with Apache 1.3.26 on Windows 2000.

    I want to use .shtml pages. In tomcat I enabled de SSI servlet and
mapping on web.xml,
and on Apache I enabled the AJP connector and enabled .shtml processing:

> LoadModule jk_module modules/mod_jk.dll
> Addmodule mod_jk.c
>
> JkWorkersFile /webprg/tomcat/conf/jk/workers.properties
> JkLogFile /webprg/apache/logs/mod_jk.log
> JkLogLevel info

AddType text/html .shtml
AddHandler server-parsed .shtml

JkMount /*.jsp ajp13
JkMount /servlet/* ajp13
JkMOunt /*.shtml ajp13

    On a .shtml page I have a <servlet code="classpath.Class"></servlet>
call. The called Class it's working fine calling directely via
'localhost/servlet/classpath.Class' URL but with the .shtml the Class
seems not to be called and the browser never end to load the page,
always it's on awaiting data state.

    Anyone can help me?

   Thanks

Rogelio Herranz
madbit@telepolis.com

Apachecon 2001 paper

Posted by Mark Gordon <ma...@hmgordon.plus.com>.
Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the paper "Tomcat Server and
Application
Security" delivered at Apachecon 2001

with thanks

Mark

RE: Turn off caching

Posted by Gunter D'Hondt <gu...@sofico.be>.
I'm still looking for a solution for my question below?
Any help is welcome pls!

Greetings,
Gunter.

Is it possible to turn off the caching of precompiled jsp pages in tomcat4?
i would need this becoz in developer's fase it's not very usefull that
tomcat caches everything when using jsp pages that include other jsp page
etc.

Greetings,
Gunter.

Turn off caching