Posted to dev@heron.apache.org by Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com> on 2022/04/18 17:36:14 UTC

4/19/2022 Bi-Weekly OSS Heron Sync-up

Hello,

It has been two weeks since our last sync! Let's share our works for the
last two weeks in this thread. Thanks!

Regards,
--ning

Re: 4/19/2022 Bi-Weekly OSS Heron Sync-up

Posted by Nicholas Nezis <ni...@gmail.com>.
- Put a lot of effort into getting the Python code working in our Tracker
and UI after the recent updates that helped us move to newer Python 3
versions.
- Assisted with some updates to the use of Bookkeeper in the Helm chart.
Specifically removal of the init container that is no longer needed. Also
we broke out the "platform" config item and replaced it with more specific
feature flags. This gives greater flexibility in how users deploy
Bookkeeper within Kubernetes.
- Assisted in reviewing and testing various Pull Requests.

Posted by Saad Ur Rahman <sa...@apache.org>.
Hi everyone,

Posted by Saad Ur Rahman <sa...@apache.org>.
I do not know enough about the jar build artifact requirements to be able
to assist with this PR. I think Nick said he would review it but perhaps
Ning might also be able to give it a look to move things along?

Posted by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io>.

Posted by thinker0 <th...@gmail.com>.
Hi,