Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2010/07/20 07:39:23 UTC

Fwd: JCDI and Bean Validation TCKs

If you have any thoughts, post 'em! :)

Begin forwarded message:

Re: JCDI and Bean Validation TCKs

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
FYI
The JCDI, Bean Validation, Stax, and JAXB test harnesses have been moved to public svn in Geronimo -- http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=966421&view=rev

--kevan

Re: Fwd: JCDI and Bean Validation TCKs

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Having those parts public is for sure a save bet. Especially since I hope that
Sun/Oracle now further follows this road ;)

LieGrue,
strub

PS: the TCK NDA is on my stack, but this stack is atm flooded with daywork ;)