Posted to builds@apache.org by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org> on 2020/11/12 12:33:41 UTC

Travis CI migration

Hi All,

I have attempted to start the (required) migration of project builds from
travis-ci.org
to travis-ci.com.

Please check https://travis-ci.com/github/apache and see if your project is
there.
If so, please do any needed changes your end to start using travis-ci.com

If your project is not listed on travis-ci.com and you have been using
travis-ci.org
previously, then let me know so I can take a look.

Thanks

--

*Gavin McDonald*
Systems Administrator

Re: Travis CI migration

Posted by H W <hu...@gmail.com>.
thanks Josh

Fwd: Travis CI migration

Posted by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io>.

Re: Travis CI migration

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
Thanks Gavin!

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: Travis CI migration

Posted by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org>.
Hi Francesco,

Re: Travis CI migration

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.

Re: Travis CI migration

Posted by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org>.
Hi Phil,

On Thu, Nov 12, 2020 at 3:09 PM P. Ottlinger <po...@apache.org> wrote:

> Gav,
> thanks -
>
> Am 12.11.20 um 14:44 schrieb Gavin McDonald:
> > Seems a lot auto migrated and others didn't.
> >
> > Those 3 are now enabled.
>
> Works like a charm, I already fixed the README-badges.
>
> Is there anything to be done on travis-ci.org?

Nope, they should now be read only with  a pointer to the .com version

--

*Gavin McDonald*
Systems Administrator

Re: Travis CI migration

Posted by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org>.
Hi Phil,

--

*Gavin McDonald*
Systems Administrator

Re: Travis CI migration

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.
Gav,

Re: Travis CI migration

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.
Gav,

Re: Travis CI migration

Posted by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org>.
Thanks Phil,

--

*Gavin McDonald*
Systems Administrator

Re: Travis CI migration

Posted by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org>.
Thanks Phil,

--

*Gavin McDonald*
Systems Administrator

Re: Travis CI migration

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.
Hi Gav,

Re: Travis CI migration

Posted by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org>.
Thanks Joan

done

--

*Gavin McDonald*
Systems Administrator

Re: Travis CI migration

Posted by Joan Touzet <wo...@apache.org>.

Re: Travis CI migration

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.
Hi Gav,

Re: Travis CI migration

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gavin,

The builds for Qpid were not migrated, can you please do the job
migrations for these repositories:
qpid-broker-j
qpid-dispatch
qpid-jms
qpid-proton
qpid-proton-j
qpid-site

Thanks,
Robbie

Re: Travis CI migration

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
:+1:

--
Daan

Re: Travis CI migration

Posted by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org>.
added

--

*Gavin McDonald*
Systems Administrator

Re: Travis CI migration

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.

--
Daan

Re: Travis CI migration

Posted by Ruediger Pluem <rp...@apache.org>.

On 2020/11/17 11:50:42, Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Concurrency limits that we pay for have now been transferred to
> travis-ci.com, please let me know how things
> look now.

Looks good from HTTP Server perspective. Queue reduces. Thank you very much.

Regards

Rüdiger

Re: Travis CI migration

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 17/11/20 12:50, Gavin McDonald wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Concurrency limits that we pay for have now been transferred to
> travis-ci.com, please let me know how things
> look now.
Hi Gavin,
pushed two commits ~2 hours ago, 1 to branch 2_1_X and 1 to master; the former is waiting in the build queue, the latter is not showing up at all:

https://travis-ci.com/github/apache/syncope/builds

Thanks.

Re: Travis CI migration

Posted by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org>.
Hi All,

--

*Gavin McDonald*
Systems Administrator

Re: Travis CI migration

Posted by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org>.
Hi  all, top posting.

Re: Travis CI migration

Posted by Ruediger Pluem <rp...@apache.org>.

Re: Travis CI migration

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.

Re: Travis CI migration

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Travis CI migration

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com>.
This is a cross-project mailing list, by definition. There are always going

Re: Travis CI migration

Re: Travis CI migration

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.
czw., 12 lis 2020 o 15:19 Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org> napisał(a):

> Hi Lukasz,
>
> On Thu, Nov 12, 2020 at 3:11 PM Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>
> wrote:
>
> > czw., 12 lis 2020 o 13:33 Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org>
> > napisał(a):
> > >
> > > Hi All,
> > >
> > > I have attempted to start the (required) migration of project builds from
> > > travis-ci.org
> > > to travis-ci.com.
> > >
> > > Please check https://travis-ci.com/github/apache and see if your
> > project is
> > > there.
> > > If so, please do any needed changes your end to start using
> > travis-ci.com
> > >
> > > If your project is not listed on travis-ci.com and you have been using
> > > travis-ci.org
> > > previously, then let me know so I can take a look.
> >
> > Looks like Struts is not available and requires migration
> > https://travis-ci.com/github/apache/struts
>

> done.
>

> > comparing to
> > https://travis-ci.org/github/apache/struts
>

> which is now r/o :)

Thanks a lot!

Regards
--
Łukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/

Re: Travis CI migration

Posted by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org>.
Hi Lukasz,

Re: Travis CI migration

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.

Re: Travis CI migration

Posted by Sandeep Moré <mo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for checking Kevin!

Re: Travis CI migration

Posted by Kevin Risden <kr...@apache.org>.

Re: Travis CI migration

Posted by Kevin Risden <kr...@apache.org>.

Re: Travis CI migration

Posted by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 6:48 AM Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>
wrote:

> Hi Gavin,
>
> On Thu, Nov 12, 2020 at 2:33 PM Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I have attempted to start the (required) migration of project builds from
>> travis-ci.org
>> to travis-ci.com.
>>
>> Please check https://travis-ci.com/github/apache and see if your project
>> is
>> there.
>> If so, please do any needed changes your end to start using travis-ci.com
>>
>> If your project is not listed on travis-ci.com and you have been using
>> travis-ci.org
>> previously, then let me know so I can take a look.
>>

> It seems Apache Storm was not migrated.
> At https://travis-ci.com/github/apache/storm I see a disabled button
> "Migrate" with the following text below it "Only repository owners can
> migrate this repository from travis-ci.org".
> Pull Requests still trigger builds at
> https://travis-ci.org/github/apache/storm
>
> Same for Sqoop, Zookeeper & Tez.

All added.

Just a note that I have migrated the majority. The rest, as people see them
in use and not yet migrated.
What I do not want to do is migrate and activate over 2100 repositories we
have on Github for over 3/4 of them
to sit there just occupying space doing nothing.

HTH

--

*Gavin McDonald*
Systems Administrator