Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by STEVEN GOLD <se...@appsig.com> on 2000/12/04 15:51:12 UTC

problem linking sample code on solaris

Hello,

I'm new to using the xerces-c library and am attempting to generate the
sample applications.  The sample apps compile ok, but on linking, many
(but not all) of the symbols from the xerces-c library are not found.  I
have checked the log from the compilation of the library and I do not
see any errors in it.  I am working on a Sun Ultra 5 running SunOS 5.6.
The compilers I am using are cc/CC version 5.0.
Any insight would be greatly appriciated.

--Steve Gold
Engineer, Applied Signal Technology