Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@apache.org> on 2007/01/11 02:03:07 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Accept system tests contributed by IBM

The vote to accept the code contribution passes with 10 +1 votes (8 by
DB PMC members) and no -1 votes. +1 votes were cast by:

Jean T. Anderson
Bryan Pendleton
Rick Hillegas
Andrew McIntyre
Craig L Russell
Daniel John Debrunner
Mike Matrigali
Myrna van Lunteren
Henri van de Scheur
Bernt M. Johnsen

I'll add the ip clearance check list for this contribution to the
Incubator site, then notify the Incubator.

 -jean