Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by "Mark J. Stang" <ma...@earthlink.net> on 2002/06/23 14:34:36 UTC

Re: emb:Embedded Developers

Sounds good to me, anyone have any heartburn over this?
If not, could the Embedded Developers, try this convention
and we will see how it goes :-).

Thanks for the great idea!

Mark

--
Mark J Stang
System Architect

Re: emb:Embedded Developers

Posted by Kimbro Staken <ks...@xmldatabases.org>.
You guys should be using the xindice-dev list for development discussions,
  not xindice-users.

On Sunday, June 23, 2002, at 05:34  AM, Mark J. Stang wrote:

> Sounds good to me, anyone have any heartburn over this?
> If not, could the Embedded Developers, try this convention
> and we will see how it goes :-).
>
> Thanks for the great idea!
>
> Mark
>

> Robert Barksdale wrote:
>
>> Since we will be using this list for "talking" Xindice Embedded, would
>> it make sense use a standard subject prefix so we can take advantage of
>> e-mail filters?  I know it would help me.
>>
>> Robert
>
> --
> Mark J Stang
> System Architect