Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Jakob Korherr <ja...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/06 21:32:58 UTC

Re: PanelGrid Vs Html Table

Hi,

What version of MyFaces are you using?

Regards,
Jakob Korherr

Re: PanelGrid Vs Html Table

Posted by Matt Cooper <mc...@apache.org>.
If you need to support users that use assistive technology (e.g. screen
readers) then be sure to specify summary="" on the table element if the
purpose of the table is solely for layout.  If it is for a data table then
the summary should describe the nature of the table in 1-3 sentences.

Regards,
Matt

Re: PanelGrid Vs Html Table

Posted by Jakob Korherr <ja...@gmail.com>.